Warranty and Return Policy
- We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship
- We warrant our products for 3 years under normal, non-commercial use. Defective products could be replaced if returned within three years since the date of purchase. The return must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is to be issued upon request, and must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty period is three years from the date of original purchase. A replacement item, if sent, does not restart, or in any way extend the warranty period
- For battery pack or battery related products, cell capacity depletion over time under regular use is normal, and is not an indication of defect.
- Our warranty does not extended to any products that are physically damaged or that are not under normal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation on the buyer/user¡¯s part.
- In returning products to us, customer must pay the return freight. Return packages by C.O.D will not be accepted. Only the return freight for incorrect items delivered to the customer will be paid for by us.
- Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the battery pack was originally purchased.
- If you change your mind and want to return the item for a refund, you can contact our customer services department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. Return within thirty (30) days from purchase can be for exchange, credit or refund at our discretion. NO REFUND accepted after 60 dayss of receipt.
- If a product is returned to us after it has been in use for over 9 months, we may, at our discretion, exercise an option to refund a portion of the purchase price proportional to the remainder of the warranty period.
- A product returned for refund or exchange must be in its original packaging, and it must be complete, and undamaged. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. For your protection, we strongly recommend that you insure your return shipment against loss or damages, and that you use a shipper that can provide you with proof of delivery.
- This warranty does not extend to devices, such as computers or cameras that are powered by our battery packs. We shall not be held responsible for the improper use of our product(s).
Warranty and Return Policy for all the clearance promotional items would be revised as follows:
- 90 days warranty is provided for promotional items from the date of original purchase under normal and non-commercial use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period
- All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which is to be issued upon request. Items returned without RMA# will delay the process or be ignored
- If you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us to obtain a RMA Number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. And products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (10%) restocking fee for NON-DEFECTIVE returns.
- A replacement will be arranged for all defective products returned, subject to verification of defect. However, products returned must be 100% complete.
- Refund request would be accepted ONLY when replacement items are not available.
"hotbattery.co.uk" reserves the right to change this policy from time to time without notice. To keep up with the latest policy, please check this page from time to time.
What we collect
Personal information like names, postal addresses, email addresses and phone numbers are submitted voluntarily for your service
What we do with the information we gather
Information (including feedback) collected may be used for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping.
- to improve our products and services.
- with your permission, promotion emails on new products and special offers are sent to you
We use suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to prevent unauthorized access to your information we collected online.
Links to other websites
Our website may list links to other websites of interest. However, please realize that our policy cannot govern them nor has control over them. So once you click these links to leave our site, we are not responsible for further protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting our site.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties for marketing or promoting purpose unless we obtain your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting once you allow so.
If you find out that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete or need to be updated, please contact us via email or other means as soon as possible.